We live in a world filled with too much negativity. Brutality, cruelty, and insecurity are the order of the day. The innocent suffer for no reason and bad things happen to good people. As a result, our minds are filled with negative thoughts from the moment we wake up to the time we fall asleep. Just think about what you see on the news every day and much negativity there is? How do you stay positive in a negative world? Positive affirmations and positive thoughts.
Repeat Positive Affirmations Every Single Day
Positive affirmations describe goals or desired situations. When they are frequently repeated, they get embedded in the subconscious mind. When you say positive self affirmations, you activate your subconscious mind to work on your behalf to make the statements come true. Positive affirmations are a great tool for attaining success and enhancing your life.
Most people feed their minds with negative words and statements pertaining to events and situations in their lives. Consequently, they create more undesirable situations. Words can either build or destroy and the way you use them determines if they will bring positive or negative results. Your subconscious mind uses your thoughts, words, and statements to attract corresponding events in your life. In order to get positive results, you must choose only positive thoughts and statements. Get rid of phrases like “I can’t do it” and “I won’t and I.”
List of Positive Affirmations
A positive affirmation can help you to implement new habits of thoughts and behaviors that result in a more positive and fulfilling life. Incorporate this list of positive affirmations into your daily routine. You can adjust the phrasing to fit the way you speak to yourself.
- I am successful in every area of my life
- I try new things bravely
- I can achieve the impossible
- I learn skills that advance my success
- I overcome challenges easily
- I choose to be happy In all circumstances
- I let go of negativity and embrace joy
- Happiness fills my life and touches everyone I meet
- My happy thoughts bring about pleasant situations
- I am healthy and full of energy
- I release my disease and embrace perfect health
- My body is renewed and bursting with energy
- I possess a healthy mind and a healthy body
Positive Stress Affirmations
- I am at peace because I utilize stress-free solutions
- I handle stressful situations with a relaxed attitude and a calm mind
- Peace permeates my work and my life
- I release stress easily. Every stressor is small and trivial
Affirmations for Achieving Goals
- I achieve goals because I my life works in every circumstance
- I have the knowledge and ability to overcome challenges
- I willingly step outside my comfort zone to achieve my goals
- I have already accomplished my goals
Positive Affirmations for Love
- I radiate love and my heart is always open
- My relationships are loving and long-lasting
- I love and I am loved in return
- The love my partner and what I share is divine
Positive Thinking Affirmations
- I think positively in every situation
- I am an optimist and a positive thinker
- I am happy with myself and my life
- I draw people with my positivity
- I love my life!
There are numerous positive self affirmations you can use in different areas of your life. Compile a list of affirmations and go over it every day. When you’re reading or saying affirmations, attach feelings to them. If you are repeating happiness affirmations, be happy. Feel how you’ll feel when your affirmations become reality. If they feel unattainable now, achieving them will be much more difficult.
Other Types of Powerful Thinking Through Questions
Another way of being positive and supporting a more joyful life is by using questions.
An example is to ask rhetorical questions such as:
- What’s is great about this that I haven’t seen yet?
- What’s the most wonderful thing that can come out of this situation?
- What would it take for me to see this differently?
- What would it take for this to be the most awesome day of my life, ever?
When you ask questions such as these without expecting any certain response or going after and thinking up a specific response you allow your mind to search for beautiful answers which will always be uplifting. think of a Google search. You type in your question and Google instantly goes out and finds you the best and most relevant answers.
Another type of question to use which is very powerful are: “What if?” questions. Here are a few samples:
- What if I was at peace all the time?
- What if unexpected money came to me today?
- What if I was pain free for the rest of my life?
- What if I felt joyful regardless of what was happening in my life?
Utilizing these type questions will literally reshape and restructure your mindset in a way that allows you to have an open positive attitude and a much more successful, peaceful, and joyful life.
Embrace Positive Thinking
Buddha once said “We become what we think.” How right he was! Thoughts can be compared to visitors. They come, stay a while, and go away – creating room for other thoughts. Some thoughts linger, gain power, and affect our lives. Don’t let thoughts connected to anger, fears, worries, and unhappiness occupy your mind. When you keep replaying negative situations and actions in your mind, it accepts them as real.
Be careful what you fill your mind with. Negative events and thoughts, when repeated, become more vivid and start affecting your actions, reactions, and behavior. Your subconscious mind doesn’t know what’s real and what isn’t. It considers the thoughts and words lodged inside it real.
For example, if you are working hard to become rich but often think it’s impossible to acquire money, your subconscious mind will accept your thoughts and put obstacles in your way. On the other hand, if you keep repeating positive affirmations about becoming rich, your mind will bring you opportunities to get rich.
Positive thinking doesn’t mean you ignore life’s unpleasant situations, it means you approach any form of unpleasantness positively. It means focusing on the best outcome, not the worst-case scenario. Think Glass half full rather than half empty.
Positive thinking starts with monitoring self-talk; it begins with constantly monitoring what you feed your mind. Countless thoughts run through your mind every single day. If you start thinking positively, you’ll become an optimist. When you have a positive outlook on life, you are able to cope better with stressful situations.
Benefits of Positive Thinking
The benefits of positive thinking cannot be overemphasized. Positive thinkers are not only less stressed, they are healthier. They are healthier both physiologically and psychologically. Some top benefits of positive thinking include:
- It lowers stress levels
- Increases lifespan
- Eliminates depression
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases pain tolerance
- Enhances relationships
When all is said and done, it’s up to you to change your life. The world that surrounds us is filled with ugliness and it can be hard to find messages of hope, love, and truth. You may find it very difficult to maintain a positive attitude.
However, the habits you cultivate define your character. Repeat your positive affirmations and embrace positive thinking every day and soon your life will change for the better. Develop a bright outlook on life and you’ll be optimistic even when things aren’t on the sunny side. Look for the good in every situation and you will most certainly find it!
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.