Detoxifying your body may save your life.
It is that simple. At a minimum detoxification will increase the quality and possibly the length of your life.
Have you ever considered what your body goes through each and every day to keep you strong and vital?
According to the World Health Organization approximately 355,000 people die each year from exposure to and inappropriate use of toxic chemicals which are emitted directly into the soil, air, and water.
In addition, 547 men, women and children die every day from pesticide poisoning and four million children die from effects of contaminated water and other toxic hazards. That’s nearly 11,000 a day.
Pesticides are being used in classrooms, offices, playgrounds, lawns playing fields, locker rooms, bathrooms, basements, school gyms, virtually everywhere. We spray outside to kill bees, ants, rodent’s birds and more. These vapors do not just disappear, they are dissolved into the air, unseen and then we inhale them.
Pesticides kill and we are exposed consistently.
The World Health Organization also reports that an estimated 7 million people died due to air pollution globally in 2012.
Our food is heavily doused with pesticides and other toxins unless they are organic and even then there is likely some contamination from airborne exposure.
There is also the GMO (Genetically ModifiedFood) issue that has now become rampant. Currently, up to 85% of U.S. Corn, 91% of Soybeans and 88% of Cotton (cottonseed oil is oil is often used in our food) are all GMO. In general, at least 70% of all food is Genetically Modified.
Environmental toxins such as electromagnetic abuse (dirty electricity) from fluorescent light bulbs, cell phones, computer screens and the massive amount of electrical overload we are exposed to is a continuous attack on the body’s immune system.
Stress is another heavy toxin that affects the body and its ability to be strong and vital. Stress creates the chemicals (adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine) in the body that create free-radicals. Free-radicals coagulate in the tissue causing inflammation, swelling, aging and overall degeneration.
These are just a few of the intrusions the body must endure each and every day. Our bodies are quite miraculous considering that most of us are as healthy as we are.
Although with the increase in the amount of toxins in every single area of our lives; our immune systems are being very taxed and more quickly. This extreme burden is creating pain, suffering, inflammation, depression, mood swings, memory loss, asthma, ADHD, autism, arthritis, cancer (in all of its forms), advanced and faster aging, liver and lung diseases, to name a few.
Our filtering systems (organs such as the lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys, and gallbladder) and lymph system are overworked and full. They cannot keep up with onslaught and when one organ is overloaded it calls out to the others and eventually if they are not relieved of their poisons, they shut down and death will occur.
The Good News is, in over 30 years of practice I have learned there are many things that can be done to eliminate toxins in our body and keep them from building up in the future.
A few simple suggestions that will help you become pain free, experience more mental clarity, increased energy and a sense of well-being.
- Drink Pure, Clean Water
- ½ oz. of water for every pound you weigh
- Use filtered, pure, spring water or that from an excellent water filter
- Avoid Reverse Osmosis as they may deplete too many trace minerals
- Alkaline Water machines are excellent
- Avoid water in plastic bottles when possible
- Avoid drinking after 7 PM as the kidneys like to rest in the evening according to Chinese Medicine and it will keep you from bathroom runs in the night
- Breathe Deeply and Through Your Nose
- The nose has a detoxifying and filtering system that protects the lungs from toxins
- Get to Sleep at 10 PM
- 10 PM to 2 AM is a crucial time for detoxifying, cell-rejuvenation and cell-repair
- Brush Your Teeth and your Tongue Twice a Day
- The white gunk you see on your tongue if full of toxins your body released. Use a tongue cleaner as well as a good sonic type toothbrush
- Eat Whole, Pure, Nutrient Dense Super Foods Daily
- Barley grass
- Wild blue-green algae
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- There are many others to choose from
- Avoid ALL packaged and processed foods, along with sugars and carbs.
- Eat only organic, fresh, live food in the form of fruits and vegetables and free-range meat and poultry. Be careful of ocean fish due to radiation and metals. Farm raised fish only from Health Food Stores (ask about their practices before buying).
- Receive Body Work Regularly
- Anything that will move the energy and circulation and stimulate the lymph system such as Thai, Shiatsu or Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Do a 5 or 10 day Cleanse We have found a great 10-day cleanse that is all Organic, NON-GMO, Vegan, Live, Super Foods. www.iamsohealthy.com
- Exercise Regularly
- Mini-Trampoline is excellent for the Lymph System
- Treadmill and Elliptical
- Weight Training
The key is to create a Life-Style change. Read more articles like this and become educated and wise about your Health. Create goals that are realistic to start. Find a support partner and followthrough.
Detoxification is a continuous event to create and maintain pristine health. Choose your foods differently and know that the healthy decisions you make today will allow you to experience more fun, laughter, vitality and joy in your Life.
Your Life Depends Upon It.
For more information on Detoxification, Powerful Cleanses and Weight Loss contact Esateys ARNP/BC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.