Since music was discovered centuries ago, human life has been transformed immeasurably. Music heals your body and soul, is considered a form of entertainment, and an art. It’s a fundamental aspect of life, common in all cultures. A session of music engages your whole brain and provides major benefits to your health. To produce healing, music is specifically directed at physical, spiritual or mental ailments. The science behind healing music involves the use of healing frequencies to provide treatment in disease conditions. Therapists propose that music synchronizes your body organs and interacts with your brain to generate healing.
5 Benefits of Healing Music
The benefits of music cannot be overstated and its healing capacity is far greater. The major ways in which music heals your body include the following.
- It Heightens Immunity and Enhances Your Mood – Listening to music or singing is a great way to boost your immunity. A musical session is an emotional experience which causes the release of immune-boosting hormones. These result in decreased illness-causing factors within your body. Healing music is renowned for its psycho therapeutic benefits. It has been applied to enhance the mobility and lift spirits of Parkinson’s disease patients. By reducing the levels of cortisol in your body, music enhances immunity because high levels of this hormone can lower your immunity. Music is useful for treating preoperative anxiety, depression, and anxiety linked to dental procedures.
- Supplementary Heart Medicine – The musical tempo you listen to influences your heart’s functioning. Lively music increases your breathing and heart rate while soothing music helps you relax. Healing meditation music slows your breathing resulting in a lower heart rate and reduced blood pressure. Your favorite type of music listened to daily, can help you recover from stroke. A few hours of music each day, has proven beneficial in improving attention span, verbal memory and visual attention. Post-stroke healing music stimulates neuroanatomical changes in your brain and enhances developmental recovery.
- It Fights Stress and Invigorates You – Soothing classical music effectively reduces stress in different age groups from infants to the elderly. Music heals stress via easing tense muscles hence assisting you to physically relax. Upbeat music gets rid of negative feelings through reduced production of cortisol, the stress hormone. This results in you being more optimistic. Music takes the dullness out of daily chores making them interesting and fun taking less time to complete. The duration, intensity and frequency of migraines can be significantly reduced through music helping you lead a better life.
- An Effective Insomnia Treatment – Healing frequencies produced by music are a safe, simple and low-cost approach to curing insomnia. Forty-five minutes spent listening to healing music before bedtime assures a restful night. Music heals insomnia by lowering your respiratory and heart rates, blood pressure, reducing anxiety, and decreasing the nervous system activity. Healing meditation music disrupts your thoughts, and causes muscle relaxation which results in better sleep.
- It Provides Pain Relief – Music has long been applied to positively manage pain. It has been shown to decrease feelings of pain and suffering brought about by postoperative and chronic pain. It’s increasingly being used in clinical settings to supplement surgical anesthesia, lower postoperative pain and manage labor during childbirth. Healing music is successfully utilized for pain management in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, disc problems and osteoarthritis. It neutralizes pain by stimulating your body to discharge endorphin’s.
What Are Healing frequencies?
Everything in the universe vibrates and resonates at a specific frequency. The reason why sound vibrations are essential in influencing your life and well-being is because they alter the arrangement of matter. Since vibration tones can cause healing, specific frequencies are currently used to balance and harmonize the human body. Low frequencies cause disease but frequency healing can rectify the imbalances without negative side effects.
Frequencies that promote regeneration and recovery are known as healing frequencies. Their effect is attained by the frequency’s capacity to generate a precise effect on microorganisms. Matching frequencies that heal are then sent to neutralize the microorganisms’ chemical structure. There are six healing frequencies commonly used and are termed as the Solfeggio scale. Listening to each of them begins to balance your body’s energy stimulating healing. These 6 major tones are,
- 396 Hz– sets you free from fear and guilt while assisting you to achieve goals
- 417 Hz– eradicates old patterns and habits. It assists you to handle change smoothly
- 432 Hz – brings harmony to your body, promotes happiness and serenity
- 528 Hz– is the sound of love, and is alleged to generate miracles. It’s involved in DNA repair and restoration.
- 741 Hz– assists in self-expression, is a strong cleanser and assists in problem solving
- 852 Hz– it develops your intuition, awakens you, and permits you to discern the truth,
- 936 Hz– assists you to reconnects with light and oneness
Understanding Reiki healing music
Originating in Japan, Reiki is a type of alternative treatment developed by the Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui in 1922. It uses a palm healing technique and is founded on the universal life force, Chi. Reiki Healing can help you let go of anxiety, relax and promotes healing. Reiki healing music applies unique frequencies to relax, harmonize and energize the body, it is believed to enrich a Reiki session, allowing you to experience full benefits. Reiki music is a combination of Tibetan bells and singing bowls used to emphasize the sounds of an acoustic guitar, harp, violin, and at times the piano or flute.
Reiki healing music includes a wide variety of meditation music, sleep music, yoga music, and nature sounds or music. This type of music ideally lasts a period of 60-75 minutes, the typical time required after a session to feel energized. Some notable benefits of Reiki music include, detoxification of the body, reduction of drug side effects including chemotherapy, and self-healing acceleration. It also leads to deep relaxation, releasing tension, helps break addictions, increases vitality and improves sleep.
Selecting the Best Healing Music
The ideal music for healing for all individuals does not exist. What works for one person may not work for another. Many people prefer instrumental or classical music with the harp instrument being the most favored. Even though music for healing varies among individuals, the features to look out for are, soothing, relaxing and calming music.
The fact that music heals has been proven over time, since its use in the treatment of numerous conditions began. Why not take a chance today, and try out healing meditation music on what ails you?
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.