Did you know that you have the intuition to support your own self-healing? Your body is a wealth of information. It has an intelligence that is far beyond what most could ever imagine. Your innate intuition can easily connect to your natural body intelligence which is where all healing takes place. Keep reading to learn how this works.
I am a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. My passion is combining Traditional/Allopathic Medicine with Alternative and Holistic Medicine while intertwining Intuition and Spirituality. Out of this powerful fusion comes the best of all worlds for “Beyond the Norm” healing.
I have worked with many people who have all of the material things they could ever want or need and they still are searching. They experience an emptiness, a void within.
I listen to them with my left rational brain filled with book knowledge and then go beyond ‘my mind’ to a deep intuitive inner wisdom that allows me to support them uncharacteristically.
Isn’t it amazing that the body can take Super Foods and use them as medicines to heal itself?
When we give our body the basic wholesome components of great health like: pure clean water, adequate rest, excellent natural live food, clean air to breathe, exercise and a harmonious environment then Miracles of Life Flourishes.
Think about the 70 trillion cells in your body that each contain 10,000 more molecules than the Milky Way has stars. Do you ever wonder where this harmony is created or how it ‘just happens’?
The intelligence of the body is quite phenomenal and you also may know that the mind-body connection is a proven fact and is critical to intuitive self-healing.
Every cell holds a vibration and that vibration has everything to do with how you feel and how strong you are in your body. If you think negative thoughts, that energy seeps into each cell and lowers your immune system and your body’s’ ability to heal itself.
If you think and feel positive, uplifting thoughts your cells will be consumed with that higher frequency and have a better sense of well-being..
Here are some basic ways to get started on activating your intuitive Self-Healing.
- Have a deep desire to connect to your Inner Body Wisdom.
- Develop Awareness.
- The Awareness in this case, is of how you feel about self-healing. Do you believe it is possible? Do you believe your body is a powerhouse of wisdom with a miraculous capability to produce, heal and regenerate all cells? Are you thinking more positively or more negatively? In other words is your glass half empty or half full?
- Be Willing to Feel.
- Be in Your Body!
- Most people spend 90% of their time in their head. Thinking, thinking, thinking. Most do not like to feel because they want to avoid the pain of what is happening in their body or their lives. This must change if you would like to connect to your Inner Healer and your ability to Self-Heal.
- When you are able and willing to feel you can ‘hear’ or ‘experience’ what your body is trying to tell you.
- Remember pain is just a message that the body needs something to change.
- Spend 5-15 minutes Focusing Within Each Day
- Sit quietly and breathe deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth in a rhythmic way.
- Do this while focusing on the thoughts that come and go. Observe them as they float by.
- Allow each muscle to relax and let go.
- After you are feeling a sense of relaxation move your focus deep into the core of your body (chest or abdominal area).
- Continue to breathe in a deep rhythmic way and scan your body. Start at the top of your head and notice how each area feels as you move down all the way to your feet.
- Be aware of any sensations of tightness, constriction, relaxation, pain or tenseness. Just notice without any judgment or evaluation of it being good or bad. Avoid or ignore any story or justification that may arise.
- After you have scanned your body you can redirect your focus to the breath and gently bring yourself back to your environment and surrounding area.
Focusing within daily will enhance your ability to open up to what your body messages are and eventually, after you find the areas of tenseness or restriction you can consciously choose to relax that area. Listen for and to, this little voice for guidance. The more you do these things, the more astute your communication skills will become with your body.
Subtle body communications are a key to connecting with your natural intuition.
In addition to the above exercise pay close attention to the subtle communication that occurs throughout your day. Notice little hunches or intuitive thoughts that come seemingly from nowhere, as they arise.
I have also found that keeping a dream journal by my bedside and doing these 2 things enhanced my Intuitive Self-Healing :
- Say “Take Me Beyond Where My Mind Knows to Go!”
- Ask the question that you would like an answer to. Be sure it is positively worded. For example, “What is the best way for me to handle the pain in my hip?” or “What is the perfect response to my relationship disagreement?”
- In the morning as soon as you awaken reach for your pen and journal and start writing. Give no conscious thought. Just write. Your intuition will come out and your dreams will give you guidance to what your next step will be.
Some books to consider to enhance your Intuitive Self-Healing are:
- Dr. Judith Orloff’s Guide to Intuitive Healing
- The Intuitive Healer: Accessing Your Inner Physician by Caroline Myss
(What links do we put here for people to click to buy books)
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.