What is Quantum Meditation?
Quantum meditation might sound like something from the latest Science Fiction movie, and in some ways that’s not entirely inaccurate. This method of meditation combines the best of both worlds: ancient spiritual meditative techniques and the latest modern techniques from cutting edge scientific endeavors.
At first, this might seem quite bizarre. Yet, quantum meditation is an ideal way to cleanse your mind. The aim, like many schools of meditation, is to awaken your inner potential and power. The difference is that this method has scientific backing that clearly illustrates the powerful effect this type of meditation has on your mind and well-being.
Quantum meditation recognizes the important role that human consciousness has to play in natural phenomena. The quantum leap seen in electrons can be likened to the leap in your consciousness that occurs during meditation.
In addition, the word ‘quantum’ also refers, in a more literal sense, to an optimum amount. Similarly, quantum meditation is about empowering you to establish the optimum balance in your life. Thus, quantum meditation was born and named.
Quantum meditation is, above all, a meditation to clear the mind in order to focus on receiving help and assistance. As such, its benefits can apply in a wide range of contexts.
This method of meditation can be used for all sorts of reasons, such as:
- Mastery of your emotions
- Self healing
- Mindset for goal attainment
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Spiritual progress
- Good decision making
- Feel permanently content
- And more
In order to cleanse your mind, the first thing to address is your attitude towards meditation. Being open, accepting, and adopting a positive attitude in general will create the best foundation for effective quantum meditation, which will in turn create new dendrites in your brain.
(OK, This is where the science comes in.) Basically what this means is that your neurons (brains cells) will have new paths connecting them. This is important because it increases the energy and vitality of your brain’s functioning.
Although theories in the past intimated that the brain does not develop throughout your lifetime, the discovery of the reality of neuroplasticity has uncovered the incredible potential and power in your brain.
A brain that is more alive, more energetic and more vibrant, will foster new thoughts, words, and actions. This is why quantum meditation is so powerful: it is a meditation to clear the mind that has the potential to transform your life.
A version of quantum meditation is quantum jumping meditation. Don’t worry; this is not some sort of cardio-intense version of meditation. Quantum jumping meditation is a meditation and visualization technique that was developed to enable you to communicate with alternate versions of yourself – the versions of you who live in alternate universes.
Regardless of whether or not you believe in the theory of alternate universes, what is undeniable is that thousands of people have successfully used quantum jumping techniques to achieve their goals and ambitions. A quick Internet search using the keywords ‘quantum jumping youtube’ will provide you with all the instructions and testimonials you desire.
So how do you start?
- Select a quiet place that has soft light and good ventilation. Try to ensure that there are no distractions nearby.
- Think about what answers you seek. What is it you wish to address? What kind of advice do you seek? What would you like to achieve? These will form the basis of your questions during quantum meditation.
- You can sit on a chair, sit on the floor, lie down, or adopt a comfortable yoga position.
- Cast your mind back to a recent incident that made you feel happy.
- Then, start focusing on your breath, aiming to regulate it.
- When you are relaxed, open your mind to the potential of accessing the power of your subconscious mind. This is the key to discovering an infinite wealth of intelligence.
- Summon your doppelganger (This is like an alternate you, a ghost-self..another version of you. I call it your ‘Smart Self’. It can also be considered a guide.) who will be able to help you. For example, if you want to learn a new skill, summon a doppelganger who has already mastered that skill. If you want to free yourself from guilt, summon your doppelganger who is able to let go of guilt effectively.
- It is important that you visualize the doppelganger. Ask for the doppelganger’s advice and guidance. Recall the questions you posed before you started the meditation.
- Once you have received their advice and wisdom, write down all their answers, no matter how strange they (the answers, not the doppelgangers) may seem at first. The key is to be open and non-judgemental.
- Make sure that you actually put this advice into action. At the end of the day, you are the one who is accountable for putting what you have learned into practice.
Start with short meditations, and gradually build up to longer meditations as you become accustomed to and comfortable with this technique.
When you really practice this meditation you will find fabulous answers to questions that you have as well as all of other above mentioned benefits. Doing this on a regular basis increases your results so get started today!
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.