What you think, what you say, what you feel and what you do MATTER! How you express yourself from every aspect of your body, mind, emotions and soul is influencing your day to day experience.
When we walk through Life without this awareness we unknowingly or unconsciously may be expressing in ways that are not supportive of Self-Healing.
This article will give you a great opportunity to learn more about you.
It is designed to encourage introspection and increase Self Awareness. It is also written to help you understand your own Self-Healing Expressions.
When we are raised with negative input and feedback from our parents, family, friends, and the media, we grow up thinking the world is the way we “heard it”, which would be, in this case, negative or maybe even dismal.
If we do not have other input which gives us the opportunity for new information or choices of a way to frame life, such as, joyful, positive, hopeful, loving etc. we create a mindset of negativity, stress, conflict, depression etc.
For example, a child who grows up in a lower income neighborhood who is exposed to gangs, violence, abuse and poverty, unless otherwise exposed and educated, believes this is the way Life is for everyone.
He will then mirror his childhood exposure and repeat the pattern of his upbringing.
Another option is a child who grows up with a family that has enough money to pay their bills and eat 3 good meals a day. They have parents who are productive in society, are motivated and generally positive.
They encourage their child to excel and have goals. This child is more likely to have an attitude of “Yes I Can!” and will have a higher chance of following the model of this Life style.
This of course is not always true. Sometimes a child will do a complete 180 from their upbringing.
The way we learn to communicate will have a great deal to do with how we feel about ourselves, others and Life.
- How we speak to others
- How we think and speak to ourselves
- How we react or respond to others and the world at large
- How we treat ourselves and others
- How we treat our bodies
- How we frame or perceive Life
- How we eat
- How we ‘Be’ in Life
- How well we know ourselves and what our feelings are
- How safe we feel to express our emotions and the manner in which we do express how we feel
Let’s take a brief look at these expressions.
How we speak to others
- If we are denigrating, rude or unkind to others we are not expressing in a way that will allow us to feel good.
Feeling good within, is paramount for the best Self-Healing.
How we think and speak to ourselves
- When we have a critical inner voice that is telling us how bad we are, how dumb we are, how we don’t do anything right etc. etc. we will have a very poor attitude and self-esteem.
Our Inner Voice Affects Every Area of our Life.
How we react or respond to others and the world at large
- When we see the world as unsafe and dangerous we react to others with this as a core belief. This foundational belief skews our ability to interact effectively with others.
Notice How You Feel About Others And The World To Determine How Safe Or Unsafe You Feel In Your Life.
How we treat ourselves and others
- Treating ourselves unkindly is a sure sign that we do not have a lot of self-confidence or self-love.
If We Do Not Feel Good About Ourselves We Will Not Feel Good About Others.
How we treat our bodies
- Speaking unkindly, judging, over working or stressing our bodies is an act of unkindness.
Pay Attention To How You Eat And Treat Yourself. Be Kind. It Will Help You Express With More Caring Toward Others.
How we frame or perceive Life
- If we feel afraid and stressed in Life we will express from that place. If our perception of Life is one of Pain and Struggle, we will see everyone in pain and suffering.
Shift Your Perception Of Life To One That Has A More Macro View. Learn Expanded Philosophies That Will Give You A Greater Understanding And Create Self-Healing Expression.
(Put In Link to MindSet BreakThrough System AUDIO Program Here ?)
How we eat
- Eating unconsciously and poorly is a big sign that we need to learn more about Self-Healing.
Expand Your Horizons About What Healthy Eating Is And How It Will Change Everything About Healing Yourself. When You Feel Good-You Do Good!
How we ‘Be’ in Life
- Everything that we do, feel, think and say creates our Self Expression and how we BE.
Make a List Of Each Area Above And Determine What Is Working And What You Want To Change.
How well we know ourselves and what our feelings are
- When we have a curiosity to learn and know more about ourselves we have Awareness. Awareness allows for Change.
To Be Fully Self-Expressed We Must Be Aware!
How safe we feel to express our emotions and the manner in which we express how we feel.
- If you are not surrounded by those that you feel safe with, you will find it difficult to express honestly and openly.
Create Relationships That Are Safe For You To Be Yourself. Learn Effective and ‘Clean’ Communication Then Other People Will Feel Safe Too.
Awareness is the 1st step to Self-Healing Expression.
We have to know where we are so we can determine where we want to go. To experience true Self-Healing Expression we must have a sense of safety and connection within. We can only express outwardly what we have inwardly.
Set your attention to spend time each day becoming more aware of how you are feeling. How do you speak to people? How do you react or respond to others?
Observe this without judgment or resistance. You have not known any different, until now. Change is a process.
Self-Healing is when we are kind to ourselves first, which allows us to express that same kindness to others.
When we heal ourselves, we heal others.
Speak gently and lovingly to yourself and remember that what you heard as a child may not be the most loving or truthful input. If your self-talk does not lift you up and support a joyful Life then change it.
Remember you always have choice as to the things you allow to crowd your mind and to what comes out of your mouth.
Self-Healing Expressions are the way you think about yourself and others. Take charge now as to how you perceive what is happening and then how you choose to express. It will take conscious choice at the beginning and after you practice it will get easier.
If you want it, it will occur.
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.