Make Friends with Your Body! Needs
It might sound a little ridiculous to you and in my experience how you feel about your body has a tremendous amount to do with your ability to support Self-Healing.
There are many factors that have to do with healing oneself. Healing can be in the form of the MindSet, Emotions, Spiritual and Body. Today I will speak about how to support the Healing of your body through several important actions and especially Guided Imagery.
I will include a link in this article, to a Powerful and Specialized Guided Process that if used regularly can make a significant difference in your Health and Healing.
When you have a slightly bigger picture with what we are speaking about here and the cooperation of the mind, it is much easier to experience results that you love.
There are proven lifestyle changes that will enhance the process of ‘Self Healing’
Diet– What are you eating? Healing is one thing and maintaining great health is another.
Eat as much Organic as you possibly can.
Eat only NON-GMO foods whenever possible. Learn about GMO’s and how they affect our body and health. You can learn more at www.nongmoproject.org
Water– What kind of water are you drinking?
- Drink only clean pure water. Get a water filter, ideally an Alkaline Water machine or at least something as simple as a Britta. Avoid city or faucet water.
- Drink ½ ounce of this pure water for each pound of your body weight.
- Sleep, ideally 8 hours a night.
- If you have difficulty sleeping, stop all caffeine and any other stimulants (including chocolate) at least 4 hours before bedtime.
- Remove all electronics from your bedroom. These can disrupt your body’s ability to truly relax due to the ‘dirty electricity’ (for some people).
- Avoid all violent TV or movies in the evening. They can leave the subconscious mind stressed even if you think you enjoy them. (Your nervous system does not.)
Relaxation- We all need down time. Our minds need rest and when we are in data overload and fully overwhelmed with our To Do List, it lowers our immune system.
- Consider listening to the attached Audio twice a day.
- Learn other forms of mediation.
- Practice breathing in a rhythmic way inhaling to the count of 10 through your nose and out through your mouth to the count of 10. Do this for 5 full minutes at least twice a day or any time you feel stressed.
Be Conscious of your Vocabulary- If you are speaking and thinking negatively, in other words, finding fault and complaining much of the time, you will stress your immune system. It will also keep you from being joyful and hinder your body’s ability to heal.
Become Comfortable Communicating with your Body- If you would like profound healing it is important to connect with your body as a friend. The Body is extremely intelligent and has wisdom that is beyond your conscious awareness. It acquires maladies from our thinking, genetics and environment. When you connect with it and speak to it like a friend you will find miracles occurring.
These are just a few of the important factors that will enhance your health and help maintain the healing that you are experiencing.
The issues we have did not come out of nowhere. If we do not change what we are doing, thinking and saying the healing will not sustain.
I will lead you through a Guided Experience of connecting with your body and help you establish a relationship with it on the audio provided. I will also guide you on a journey of how to use energy to support healing to any.
If you enjoyed this process there are others that are equally as powerful and life changing Click Here
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.