Feeling Under the Weather?
Do you suffer from sore throats or recurring blisters? Has your skin lost its former glow? The solution could be Silicea. Silicea is one of those powerful remedies that capture the goodness of nature to enhance your health and beauty. Sometimes when we encounter numerous benefits in a natural therapy, it sounds too good to be true. But Silicea deserves to be listed among those elixirs with quick results. As you aspire for perfect health and looks, consider the unmatched qualities of this natural treatment.
Why Opt For Natural Therapy?
Who observes that 80% of the people in the world use herbal medicine as their primary healthcare. Most pharmaceutical medications are derivatives of herbal medicines. Herbal solutions cost much less than prescription drugs. What’s more, the natural medicines obtained from plants rarely cause any serious side effects. This is the main reason why homeopathic treatment has become increasingly popular in recent years.
With centuries of use to back it up, homeopathy has proved itself as an efficient solution in resolving and preventing even chronic illnesses to improve the quality of life. Its medicines prevent and improve several conditions simultaneously, making them viable options, unlike pharmaceutical medicines that control one condition at a time. Silicea is one of the most effective homeopathy medicines.
What is Silicea?
This herbal therapy derived from silicon dioxide present in quartz, sandstone, or flint is also found in the earth’s crust. It is a leading homeopathic treatment for problems facing women. Also known as quartz, silica, pure flint and rock crystal, it is one of the most versatile natural cures. Although the medicine originates from rocks, homeopathic silicea is a highly diluted form of silicon, refined through modern medicine manufacturing processes.
Silicea also exists in the human body as a trace element. One of the more popular forms of this product is silicea gel, although silicea is obtainable in powder or capsule form. These days, the remedy is manufactured in industries, but it previously involved grinding the source rock and diluting it extensively.
Reap the Numerous Silicea Benefits
Health problems sometimes develop due to factors beyond our control. The effects of these conditions negatively affect all aspects of our lives. The effects are even worse if the conditions are chronic. When you find yourself in such a frustrating situation, the search for a quick acting and effective remedy becomes your mission. Silicea offers the following benefits:
- Controls effects of malnutrition by aiding digestion and improving how the body absorbs nutrients from food. In this way, it controls anemia, alleviates constipation and eventually strengthens the immune system.
- It eliminates mumps.
- Treats problems of the ear, nose, and throat like the flu and common cold. It also cures ear infections and respiratory conditions characterized by ringing in the ears, wheezing, a sore throat, or buildup or production of fluid and discharge in the infected area.
- Enhances hair and nails by making them strong. It eliminates dryness and dandruff, flaking of nails, and ingrown nails.
- Improves skin by controlling painful and stubborn conditions such as acne, dry skin, ulcers, blemishes, inflammation and boils to give you a healthy complexion. It also gradually dissolves scar tissue to reduce its visibility.
- It reduces joint and bone issues – such as back pain and fractures – and improves bone growth.
- Deals with problems of the nervous system such as vertigo, migraines extending from the nape to the eyes, damaged nerves, paralysis, and tremors.
- It stabilizes the homeostasis of the human body by regulating body processes.
- It removes discomfort arising from the menstruation cycle, remedies vaginal cysts and mastitis.
- It gets rid of foreign objects by dislodging them and cures infections and poisoning resulting from abscesses, splinters, and glass shards.
- Controls excessive sweating and body odor.
Who Should Take Silicea?
Silicea is highly recommended if you feel weak and lack stamina. Choose it if you constantly feel emotionally and physically worn out or confused. This treatment reduces anxiety and worry, especially that arising from a compulsive disorder, overwork, and feelings of inadequacy or fear of failure. It also benefits children, especially students, who feel stressed, nervous, have a low attention span, or are distracted and fatigued. By using it, you eventually gain the strength and stability you’ve always longed for.
The Silicea Personality
Homeopathy describes the silicea type of personality as intelligent, shy, timid, but willful. If you have such traits and tend to obsess over minor details, feel cold all the time, are complacent, and go through life plagued by fear of failure, then you need silicea. Silicea is often used with other forms of medication. Therefore, it is not a replacement for prescription drugs.
Take the Silica Personality Test
This treatment suits you if you answer affirmatively to any four or more of these questions:
- Are you pale with delicate hair and skin?
- Do you often suffer from bone and skin ailments?
- Do you feel cold all the time?
- Are you afraid of trying new things?
- Do you feel confused and lack direction or focus?
- Do you get colds and ear, nose, and throat infections frequently?
- Do you suffer physical illness when contradicted, criticized or after failing?
- Are you too shy, pliant, and abhor engaging in public speaking?
- Are you overly concerned about what other people think?
- Do you worry about your social status?
Contraindications of Homeopathic Silicea
There exists no record of silicea side effects. However, if you are pregnant, have an implant (such as those for birth control), are on medication, ensure you inform a homeopathic doctor about the issues to get the best advice and treatment.
Try Silicea and Get a New Lease on Life
No doubt about it, this is one of the best-kept secrets of beauty and wellbeing. If you wish to rejuvenate your health and look (and feel) spectacular, visit a professional homeopathic practitioner right away for profiling and prescription of silicea. Since homeopathy treats symptoms, keep records of when your symptoms flare up or reduce to help the health provider give you the correct treatment.
I personally am a strong advocate for Silicea and have used it for many years. I have had bone, nail and dry hair issues and although it has not completely healed that it has helped tremendously.
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.