WARNING! WARNING!! This article will stretch your mind.
This is a great thing. This is a most powerful approach to expand and find new levels of yourself. It is a most potent way on the road to Spiritual Awakening. It demands a MindSet BreakThrough.
If you are not open to radical thoughts and ideas you might want to stop reading right now and find something from your past to direct you. The past is familiar and you can count on where you are going to end up which is right where you are. If this works, stay put. If not, keep reading.
It is important to feel safe as you entertain new thought. (Safety is a core personality need.) To do this reassure yourself that you do not have to believe anything that is written. Ask yourself the question, “What if what she said was even somewhat true?” You get to stay in control. (Control is another core personality need.)
First let’s establish that there is no “One Way.” The best way is the direction that you are guided or drawn to. You cannot do it wrong and although many philosophies will say their way is the only way, you can relax. Spiritual Awakening is not a race where you can win or lose.
I was born and raised Catholic and after 18 years found things that I questioned about God and Life that I just did not understand with traditional theology. I went on a quest. Now 58 years later I have found answers that not only make sense, I have found Joy.
My purpose here today is to introduce or remind you of some ideas and concepts that might not be primary in your MindSet and if focused upon, could change EVERYTHING in your Life.
My suggestion is to consciously choose to be Open Minded. You may be quite aware and would like to take it to the next level or this may be your first encounter with this subject. It does not matter, the principles are the same.
Core Concepts: (Everything in Life is a Concept so find ones that feel best for you.)
- We are an energy that is not able to die.
- We are made of and a part of the “All That Is”. We cannot be separate from who we are even though we ‘appear’ to be separate while asleep in the body or human experience.
- Life is Game.
- We agree to many rules to play the Game, including amnesia. Otherwise, the Game would have no challenge and not be fun.
- As we start to Wake-UP from the Game Called Life we have the ability to view and perceive things very differently. This MindSet BreakThrough diminishes the fear.
- There is nothing right or wrong and nothing that needs to be fixed, changed or improved upon. It is meant to be this way.
- The Personality is integrated into this Polarity or Duality based Universe to support the conflict which helps create an interesting Game.
- In the Game we ‘think’ we need to change things and we can do that and have fun with it, and it is not necessary.
- We are not able to Create in the true sense of the word. Change yes, Create no. (keep breathing)
- Our job is to ‘Perceive’. In other words, determine how we would like to frame everything that we experience in our lives.
- The adventure is to Wake-UP and realize it is all a Game.
- When we do, we realize we were having fun the entire time except from the personalities viewpoint.
Let’s take brief and closer look at each of these.
- Desire – All change and growth initiates from Desire. Sometimes the Desire emerges from deep and intense pain and suffering which creates Desperation. This is the most common. It can also come from Inspiration. Inspiration is when you feel excited, passionate and motivated for something new. You are innately drawn to experience Joy in whatever form you define. Without desire things become stagnant, boring and redundant.
- Awareness – This is critical because change cannot occur if you do not have the Awareness that you want something different. It is also imperative to be Aware of when you are not experiencing what you truly desire. You must be constantly discovering to know what you do not know.
- Determination/Will – On your journey to Awakening you will be confronted with things that will demand you make a profound decision to be clear and strong. You must muster up all your will and be determined to not slip back to old patterns, concepts and beliefs.
- Commitment – When you reach places where you are uncomfortable you will have to remember your commitment to what you truly desire. You will learn to breathe in the power to use your determination, will and commitment to get you through to the next moment.
- Follow Through – We have all heard “When the Going Get Tough, the Tough Get Going”. When we are reaching for anything that is not easy or familiar we almost always find ourselves questioning why the heck we are even wanting or desiring whatever we are working on. In my experience, desiring the Joy and Inner Connection is so important. It will helped me Follow Through.
- Willingness to Experience Discomfort (Make Friends with Pain) – We are programmed to seek Pleasure and avoid pain (The Pain Pleasure Principle). If we spend all of our energy avoiding pain it will come at us with even more power. When we relax into pain or discomfort it diminishes and cease.
- Willingness to Accept Joy – Sounds funny and yet when we are in pain most of our lives (emotionally, mentally, physically or spiritually) we have a strange comfort with suffering and it can be very hard to accept Joy.
- Willingness to not feel Safe –When we start to question that everything we used to think is not real, a sense of panic can set it. It is touching our core survival. This is where we must use the Breath and not be reactive, rather Let Go and Trust.
- Willingness to not be in Control – Soon you will realize you have no control…so give it up now.
- Willingness to Let Go – As you become more Aware and can Observe your own journey rather than be lost in it, you will find that things get a lot easier when you just Let Go. (Similar to realizing you cannot control anything anyway).
- Willingness to Trust in Your Process – Eventually you recognize that YOU really are ok and it is just your personality that is having a hard time. When this really hits home you will Trust in Your Process.
I have barely scratched the surface of what Spiritual Awakening really is. I have given you some excellent steps to follow and begin your process. Following these steps will totally and completely change everything for you. You will notice and experience your Life from a Macro or Expanded view. When you are able to See and Observe your Life this way, you will be experience a new level of Joy.
If you find this intriguing you can contact me for more information at email@example.com
- Relationships Done Different Facebook
- Relationships Done Different Twitter
- Relationships Done Different YouTube
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.