6 Tips for Better Sleep
Having trouble sleeping? Waking up irritable and tired, grumpy or worse? What sleep difficulties are you having? Getting restful and rejuvenating sleep is so important! In this episode Esateys talks about what can cause sleep problems and how we are affected by irritating sleep disruptions. Listen to todays’ podcast where Esateys gives 6 Tips for Better Sleep that will make your life much more enjoyable.
There are many energetic influences that can affect our sleep. Energy from solar flares hits us, eclipses and the cycles of the moon shift the energy we experience on the planet. You may have even noticed that some people feel more emotional around the full moon which can affect sleep.
Esateys suggests six sleep enhancers:
(1) Clear your home of incongruent energies. You can do this by smudging with sage.
(2) Refrain from eating during the 3-4 hours before sleep so your blood sugar is most likely to stay stable.
(3) Prior to bedtime stay away from thriller TV shows or movies that cause your tension level to rise.
(4) Meditate before sleep to quiet your body and mind.
(5) When in bed and ready to sleep, say “TAKE ME BEYOND WHERE IT IS THAT MY MIND KNOWS TO GO”. This helps to interrupt the everyday busy mind chatter.
(6) Observe what is going on in your mind in case there is something bothering you or making you anxious about some issue in your life that you need to address.
Getting adequate sleep helps your body to recharge and to release toxins. It also benefits your immune system. Using these six easy fixes can help you shift from troubled sleep patterns to deep and restful sleep so that you awaken refreshed and energized.
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.