5 STEPS TO MASTER YOUR BUSY MIND
Guess what! Thinking is your mind’s job. Thinking and thinking and thinking, around and around and around, like a hamster on a wheel. In this episode Esateys speaks about 5 Steps to Master Your Busy Mind so you can move to a more quiet and peaceful place.
Have you noticed that after a long day when you are tired and trying to fall asleep or if you awaken in the night your mind just keeps working? How about when someone said or did something that triggered you and your thoughts keep going over what happened?
The mind doesn’t bother determining if thoughts are helpful or not for us. It just keeps sending thoughts our way. Esateys calls these recurring thoughts RECYCLED IGNORANCE because for the most part they are not new or unique.
How can you master your busy mind?
- Simply notice the thoughts as they go by. At the same time, stay aware of any self-talk you have going on to make sure you are not reinforcing those repetitive thought patterns.
- Stop resisting. The mind is not going to stop doing its job of thinking, so a powerful step to take is to not resist it. Keep in mind that RESISTANCE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL SUFFERING!
- Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth to a count of 5 or 10. As you relax doing this, your mind can also slow down.
- Ask yourself, “Am I triggered or upset about something?” If so, take some time as soon as you can to address the issue that has you stirred up.
- “Delete this program!” Speak this statement powerfully to interrupt a thought pattern that is not helpful.
Notice how you feel when you follow these suggestions. You may need to practice them over time. Enjoy a sense of mastery as your thoughts get more quiet and peaceful.
Listen to this entire Podcast for these Powerful Tools that can change everything for you!
Author: Esateys Stuchiner
Esateys (pronounced Ee sáh teez) is an International Life Transformational Speaker, Author, Master Facilitator, Life Coach and Expert in the Human condition. She is a Nationally and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. For over 30 years, she has practiced, taught and lectured extensively in the allopathic and alternative medicine field.
Esateys is known for her groundbreaking work in the areas of personal empowerment and health restoration using mindset and inner connection as the catalyst for all change.
Esateys describes herself as the ‘Architect of the New You’ and has dedicated her life and professional career to helping her clients create “New Beginnings” by facilitating self empowerment, economic freedom and restored health.
For more information, go to esateys.com.